Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Now a MCP

On the 28th of March I took my first MCP examination Developing Windows Applications in C#.Net, Guess what...! I got 960 marks out of 1000. I felt great. I was planning to take the examination from about one or two years back but never did because I never felt that I'm ready enough. I had only one week to get prepared since I was so busy at my work place to launch the Toyota Formula1 Ticket Ordering Application.
So I first paid for the examination and fixed a date, then I told all my friends that I'm gonna take the examination on the 28th. So I had to keep the promise.

I must thank my family for all the support they provided me.
And also Priyakara one of our Sri Lankan Dotnet Forum Members.
The Company that I'm working at E-Code Lanka.
And My Wife Uchini and My Son Manuda ........ your smiles I always think of and see, are encouraging me to face challenges.


Ok. I announce that I'm taking my Developing Web Applications using C#.Net Examination (70-315) on the 18th of April. Here we go again......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home