Tuesday, June 07, 2005

We missed a meeting with Ingo Rammer

I found out that Ingo Rammer who is an expert in the area of distributed application design and development has visited Sri Lanka on the 17th of May. I read this news when I was reading Buddhike's blog. I left a comment on his blog asking to inform us at the Sri Lankan .Net user group since we could have arranged a special meeting to meet this geek from Austria.
Ingo Rammer is the author of the award winning book "Advanced .Net Remoting" and he's the co-founder of Thinktecture.
And I'm happy since Ingo says that he will definitely try to arrange a meeting with the Sri Lankan .net User group during his next visit.
Thanks Ingo & Buddhike. And wish you all the best with your new Job with the thinktects Buddhike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home